Keep him from showing you up with the K9 Excursion Running Belt. Two sliding lead clips accommodate right or left side, and in the back, we’ve included water bottle and a secure, zippered pouch and a small portal for a poop bag or headphone access. The waistband is made from comfortable, non-chafing elastic, and the clips fit any standard lead.
K9 Excursion Running Belt
Two legs? 9 km an hour? You call that running? Your dog might disagree, but whatever, he’ll take it.
- Adjustable waist from 63.5 cm - 114.3 cm
- Reflective strips for low light visibility
- 354 ml BPA-free water bottle
- Zippered pocket with key clip 2 sliding lead clips
- Small port opening to accommodate headphones or poop bags
- Compatible with most leads
- Remove bottle. machine wash gentle or hand wash. Air dry
- Works well with Springback Leash and Quantum Leash
The belt is intended to enable hands-free running or hiking with your dog. However, dogs do need to be trained to run regularly with you. If your dog is a strong puller, you need to first work on training your dog on his heel and then train him on running with you. The lead clips will not withstand a strong, untrained puller. If your dog is a puller and you still want to use the lead clips, we recommend you do this only for dogs under 23 kg.
Relevant Blog Posts
Kurgo prides itself in making superior quality products. There’s nothing more frustrating than buying a product that breaks. If, during your product’s lifetime, it does not function as it should due to a manufacturing defect, we will repair or replace your product free of charge. Hassle and worry free!