That’s 8 years of trying, failing, learning, planning, engineering and crash-testing car harnesses, and it’s all gone into the Impact Harness. It uses a single piece of tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking. The result? A veritable monument to safety and comfort, built to the standards the U.S.A. Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards created for child restraint systems. It’s our magnum opus.
- Crash tested with simulated dogs up to 34 kg.
- Constructed of a single piece of 1,814 kg tubular webbing with reinforced bar tacking
- All steel nesting style buckles and hardware
- 4 adjustment points for a near perfect fit on all shapes and sizes
- Fully integrated into your vehicle’s seatbelt system, requiring no additional straps or attachments
- Lead attachment on back of harness